The Official Site of Michael (‘Mike’) Aymong
Aymong News & Articles
Michael Aymong, MGM MIRAGE and Asian Coast Development Ltd are to develop a five-star coastal paradise that attracts tourists year-round with its temperate climate, breath-taking views, and concentration of high-quality resorts and entertainment.read more
On December 12, 2008, Michael (‘Mike’) Aymong appeared on Canada’s Business News Network (BNN). A YouTube clip of his appearance shown below. Michael Aymong states on BNN that MGM MIRAGE and Asian Coast Development Ltd. (ACDL) has plans to develop the MGM Grand Ho Tram – Vietnam’s first “Las Vegas style” integrated resort. ACDL will own and finance the project, and MGM MIRAGE will provide development assistance, brand equity and operate the five-star integrated resort property upon completion.read more
MGM MIRAGE and Asian Coast Development Ltd. (ACDL) on November 18 announced plans to develop the MGM Grand Ho Tram – Vietnam’s first “Las Vegas style” integrated resort. ACDL will own and finance the project, and MGM MIRAGE will provide development assistance, brand equity and operate the five-star integrated resort property upon completion.read more
Casino Gaming Business
- Dutch government halts Holland Casino carve-up – iGaming BusinessDutch government halts Holland Casino carve-up iGaming BusinessUnions have reacted positively to the news that the proposed privatisation of state-owned Holland Casino has been called off by Justice Minister Sander Dekker ...6 days ago
- 7 ways sports betting is changing Mississippi Coast casinos, one year after legalization – Biloxi Sun Herald7 ways sports betting is changing Mississippi Coast casinos, one year after legalization Biloxi Sun HeraldIn the 9 months since sports betting has been legal in Mississippi, it's brought a few surprises and a lot of college fans into the casinos. ...6 days ago
- Everett casino sale talks underway, gaming companies confirm – Worcester Business JournalEverett casino sale talks underway, gaming companies confirm Worcester Business JournalWynn Resorts has engaged in talks with MGM Resorts about the potential sale of its $2.6 billion Everett casino, which is scheduled to open next month. ...7 days ago
- Wynn and MGM in talks about sale of Encore Boston casino – Financial PostWynn and MGM in talks about sale of Encore Boston casino Financial PostBOSTON — Two major casino operators said Friday they were in preliminary talks about the possible sale of one of the largest casinos in the Northeast. ...1 week ago
- Global markets decline on reports that China expresses no interest in continuing trade talks – FXStreetGlobal markets decline on reports that China expresses no interest in continuing trade talks FXStreetAsia: -China stocks plummet as China State Media reported China may have no interest in continuing trade talks with the US for now; sees little "since. ...1 week ago
For the past 20 years, Michael (‘Mike’) Aymong has been successful in several established corporations, turnarounds and startups where he has held senior executive positions in various facets of business including operations, marketing, sales, strategic planning, structured finance and senior general management roles.
He has served on numerous private and public company boards, and also participates in several other community, and business organizations. Mike’s family foundation, Brightline “Aymong Trust” focuses on Children and Cultural Development through such organizations as the Vancouver Art Gallery, Contemporary Art Gallery, Arts Umbrella, Strathcona Community Centre, A Loving Spoonful, Vancouver Opera, The Gordon Smith Foundation, and various other charitable organizations.
Mike earned a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Western Ontario and holds an honourary Doctor of Laws from Assumption University in Windsor, Ontario.